What Is It With Ass???

Tuesday, July 21 | posted in | 5 comments


What is it about ass that men love. Straight and gay alike both are fans of ass. Is it because they're soft? Is it because there's a hole in between it that you can stick things in? I get why gay men like asses; especially tops because that is the equivalent to a vagina. But when straight men have the vagina why like the ass? I get that people like to slap ass....Well what about slapping pussy!?!? That may actually hurt when I think about it.

So I did some in depth investigation and asked a few tops what is it about asses that turn people on and this is what I gathered.

person1: first i think is the fact that being a top you're only on one side...meaning
person1: you don't get fucked
person1: so that leaves u with ass
person1: in my case
person1: but comes to ass.........having control......and the personal way to intertwine with someone and being inside


person2: they feel great wrapped around ur dick
person2: plus it's the bomb if you're getting pleased and u get a great nutt off of it

person3: The shape, the feel, the taste of a boy booty. I like to caress them & slowly enter them...

person4: just how it looks, how it feels. how it bounce. i eat ass so that's another reason. i wasn't a fan of eating ass but when it got done to me i was like omg this feels amazing
person4: but like i said.,.ima a ass guy and i jus love to feel on a phat ass...gosh i'm gettin hard thinkin about it

Hmm....so why do you like ass????

5 Responses So far
gravatar
thegayte-keeper
on July 22, 2009 at 7:03 AM  

ASS IS THE GATEWAY TO HEAVEN...L(O)L

gravatar
Lamar Perez
on August 5, 2009 at 8:29 PM  

lol @ the gateway to heaven...it can get you there though!

gravatar
thenakedblackguy
on August 10, 2009 at 8:05 PM  

there is nothing like a beautifully shaped round, hard ass, NOTHINg..male or female..but men have the added touch of hairs in oh so fine places, that is so hot as well..but an athletic behind...mmm mmm

gravatar
ChocolateCBJ
on August 27, 2009 at 9:57 PM  

OMG, Noble. Lol. I must say, this article is very interesting. I've never given it much thought. I must say, I don't think it's like vagina. Being gay, I don't have to compare the two.

gravatar
bfears
on December 3, 2009 at 3:11 AM  

ima lesbian, but i like ass too. idk i like smacking it lol

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Warm & Tasty Blog.com

Gmail
Myspace
Twitter
Facebook
n0bl3_p
kUngFuCAndyNP
n0bl3p

Twitter


    Show your pride for the Warm And Tasty Blog by adding this button to whatever social networking site you are on!