Bottoms UP The Music Vol 15

Monday, August 10 | posted in | 0 comments


I felt like I needed to bring you a megamix of music that makes you want to get freak nasty as hell. That makes you want to shake your shit so here is the 15th edition of Bottoms Up Megamixes.

[PLAY]

Tracklist

Thug Section-Plies
Shakin My Ass-Three 6 Mafia
Face-Rick Ross feat Trina
Loos As A Goose-Lil' Boosi
Becky-Plies
Always Stuntin-Bow Wow feat JD
Boi I Got So Many-Young Problems
Independent-Webbie
My Humps-Black Eyed Peas
Bitch I'm Not The One-Princess
Maybach Music 2-Rick Ross

The ranking on Podomatic keeps going up and that means people are downloading the episodes and I thank you for it. We jumped 49 positions to be ranked at 62. You can download these here or on iTunes where you can subscribe and whenever a new one is posted it downloads on your computer. Just search for "Warm and Tasty Show."

If you like what you hear and want to listen to previous episodes just click on the "Podcast" tab at the top of the window...Enjoy!

0 Responses So far

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Warm & Tasty Blog.com

Gmail
Myspace
Twitter
Facebook
n0bl3_p
kUngFuCAndyNP
n0bl3p

Twitter


    Show your pride for the Warm And Tasty Blog by adding this button to whatever social networking site you are on!