Gun Oil Lubricant Review

Wednesday, August 26 | posted in | 3 comments

Overall what is the best lubricant out there? Dicks down it has to be Gun Oil. I have used it personally and it is my lube of preference. Why you ask? Plain and simple the lube just doesn't dry up what so ever! Not only that but it does not get sticky after a while either. Every time I mention Gun Oil people are always thrown off by the name and the answer is "No its not actual oil for your gun."

Gun Oil
This is the oil silicone based version of their product. This lubricant is filled with Vitamin E and aloe Vera for restorative and healing properties. This lubricant has no scent and is also flavor free so you aren't annoyed by nasty flavors.

Gun Oil H2O
This version of the formula is of the same quality and caliber as the silicone based. The only difference is that it is water based. H2O is glycerin free, hypoallergenic and contains no pigment to stain fabrics. This formula is fortified with Aloe Vera, ginseng and guarana extracts.



Gun Oil Press Release

High-Tech lube for smooth rapid-fire action. During Operation Desert Storm, marines jacked off with actual military issued CPL [cleans, lubricates, protects] while hunkered down in the trenches. One of those marines has developed a high tech formula for smooth, rapid fire action.

3 Responses So far
gravatar
iDELLA*BELLE!
on August 27, 2009 at 2:29 AM  

FINALLY WE CAN LEAVE COMMENTS..I COME HERE EVERYDAY..LOL!

AND YES THAT LOOKS SEXY..WHEN I STOP BEING A VIRGIN...I WILL KEEP THIS IN MIND!

gravatar
thegayte-keeper
on August 27, 2009 at 6:55 PM  

I SECOND THAT!!!STOP CHANGING THINGS L(O)L

gravatar
ChocolateCBJ
on August 31, 2009 at 12:18 AM  

Ok. I have not used Gun Oil, but I will try it. I'm not gonna do the water based one, because I just don't trust water based lube. They always dry up and get sticky.

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Warm & Tasty Blog.com

Gmail
Myspace
Twitter
Facebook
n0bl3_p
kUngFuCAndyNP
n0bl3p

Twitter


    Show your pride for the Warm And Tasty Blog by adding this button to whatever social networking site you are on!