Guys With iPhones Are Back

Thursday, August 6 | posted in | 3 comments


They are just getting freakier and freakier....and I love it!






Source: Guys With iPhones

3 Responses So far
gravatar
Ian (Darktomahawk)
on August 6, 2009 at 8:57 AM  

Noble, this actually, is one of my favorite sites. Not enough men of color for my tastes, but I love the ones {like the bruthas you featured} who do post. Nothing like a man and his camera, LOL.

gravatar
Curio
on August 7, 2009 at 3:01 PM  

Just learned about the site, you've given me reason to look more into it.

gravatar
thenakedblackguy
on August 10, 2009 at 7:59 PM  

uhm..uhm..i don't know what to say..lol..dayum!!

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Warm & Tasty Blog.com

Gmail
Myspace
Twitter
Facebook
n0bl3_p
kUngFuCAndyNP
n0bl3p

Twitter


    Show your pride for the Warm And Tasty Blog by adding this button to whatever social networking site you are on!