Trey Songs: "I Choke A Bitch"

Sunday, August 2 | posted in | 4 comments


Trey songs is talking about his sexual exploits to Honey Magazine.

"I like to choke girls right before they cum, but you gotta continue hitting it at a rapid momentum. And I like girls that can take the whole dick. This girl threw up on me. She couldn't take the dick. Sometimes you gotta hop back in it. Sometimes she's got to go"

4 Responses So far
gravatar
thegayte-keeper
on August 2, 2009 at 7:32 PM  

HMMM...I WONDER?

gravatar
Rob
on August 2, 2009 at 10:50 PM  

Well, that's not good; I still think he's sexy though. lol

gravatar
Lamar Perez
on August 5, 2009 at 7:24 PM  

He is giving us a bit much. I wonder when guys talk about sexual exploits like that...keep it PG sometimes ya know

gravatar
Anonymous
on January 20, 2010 at 5:37 PM  

well um i love trey so no matter wat he does 2 me while we r fuckin im gone like it
cuz i like it hard and i would want to give it to him any way he likes

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Warm & Tasty Blog.com

Gmail
Myspace
Twitter
Facebook
n0bl3_p
kUngFuCAndyNP
n0bl3p

Twitter


    Show your pride for the Warm And Tasty Blog by adding this button to whatever social networking site you are on!