Chocolate Cake vs. Vanilla Cake

Thursday, September 3 | posted in | 2 comments


As I was looking at Guys With iPhones and saw a lot of white guys' asses I thought "self...why are they so boring? These asses do not have any lift, they do not excite me, I actually want to look at something else now. I find it weird because ass is ass in general but for some reason they seemed like such a bore. I love my white guys I love my black guys. But I think when it comes to ass.....the black guys have it! Of course it does come down to personal preference. So which one do you like?

So here is some ass swirling! I grabbed the first 14 asses I could find lol.






Look at all of the images after the jump




















2 Responses So far
gravatar
*DELLA!
on September 3, 2009 at 2:25 PM  

I SEE YOUR POINT BUT THAT WAS NOT GOOD VANILLA...IVE SEEN GOOD VANILLA ASS!

gravatar
Anonymous
on October 11, 2009 at 12:43 AM  

Black ass is real nice! It's got shape and thick enough to give you that bounce when you pounding that shit real hard. But Vanilla ass can do the same thing, you just gotta take it for a test drive, to make sure you got that good vanilla ass!

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Warm & Tasty Blog.com

Gmail
Myspace
Twitter
Facebook
n0bl3_p
kUngFuCAndyNP
n0bl3p

Twitter


    Show your pride for the Warm And Tasty Blog by adding this button to whatever social networking site you are on!