I Have Returned

Saturday, November 28 | posted in | 3 comments

I disappeared just over a month ago. It was a new turning point in life for me and I wanted to give it my 100% full attention. But now that I have finally been able to juggle everything I have returned to bring you sex tips, sex toy reviews, dating/relationship advice, hot ass men and a podcast in true Noble fashion.

Where did I go? Essentially nowhere I stayed in the same place in Georgia that I have been for quite a while. I just had to try and juggle working two jobs, a relationship falling apart at the seams as well as health dilema's. I always tell people "Flip that shit" and I finally had to take my own advice and flip a lot of shit. As well as burn some bridges but now I feel I am at peace with myself.

On top of that I have a phone capable of blogging from anywhere so I can truly keep up to date. Not that I didn't have one before but come on now Windows Mobile is such a fucking bitch!!!

I am currently working on Bottoms UP Vol 19 right now. It should be done by Sunday!

3 Responses So far
gravatar
DELLA REESE
on November 28, 2009 at 5:14 AM  

YAY NOBLE IS BACK!

**DOES THE BUTTERFLY**


**WONDERS IF THAT DANCE IS STILL IN STYLE**

gravatar
deonte' k
on November 28, 2009 at 9:25 AM  

YAY ur back... glad to see my buddy back to blogging. ;)

gravatar
Rodrigo
on December 5, 2009 at 9:43 AM  

I would first like to take the time to thank you for continuing to follow my blog throughout this year as it has undergone several major changes, please continue to journey with me @The Simple Life Of Rodrigo, in the next year. I have truly enjoyed reading your blog although my comments have been few, I can't wait to see what you will be blogging about in the New Year, until then, Blessings

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Warm & Tasty Blog.com

Gmail
Myspace
Twitter
Facebook
n0bl3_p
kUngFuCAndyNP
n0bl3p

Twitter


    Show your pride for the Warm And Tasty Blog by adding this button to whatever social networking site you are on!